Antenna positioning system with double axis rotator
Antelint is a generic term which describes our surveillance antenna systems. All systems are rugged, easy to install and to control through an Ethernet link.
Antelint is available in different versions:
- With or without radome, depending on the desired discretion;
- With parabolic and omnidirectional antennas;
- With single or double axis rotator (azimuth & elevation), through a rotary joint.
All versions include a limiter and a switchable-low noise amplifier (LNA).
Antenna system are delivered with a control software (Windows ®)
- Fequency range : 0.5 GHz to 18 GHz;
- Omnidirectional antenna;
- Directional antenna;
- Control through Ethernet;
- Operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C.
Antenna positioning system under radome