Simelint is a multi-channel generator.
It can be used on the field to:
- Test Electronic Warfare systems (ESM, ECM, JAMMER, etc);
- Define and validate EW waveform library;
- Train and evaluate Elint operators.
The system is completely controlled by the laptoop computer with a dedicated software developped by Rubisoft which is used to:
- Define a waveform library;
- Assign multiple waveforms to a radar;
- Define an antenna pattern for each radar;
- Define complex scenarios with multiple radars;
- Place radars around an Elint receiver;
- Calculate the resulting waveform received by the Elint system;
- Finally, generate the resulting waveform with a control of the generation through a Rubisoft’ electronic board that drives in real time the I-Q memory dump.
RF generation control unit
- Control unit compatible with both Keysight products: E8267D, PSG Vector Signal Generator and N8241A, arbitrary waveform generator;
- Frequency from 100 kHz up to 20 GHz (option: up to 40 GHz);
- Delivers 1.25 GS/s and 15 bits of vertical resolution, and 500 MHz of instantaneous analog bandwidth per channel;
- 16 MS waveform memory;
- Ethernet control & command;
- Easy to install and to use.
N8241A Arbitrary Waveform Generator